Insurance (French international group specialised in insurance and asset management)
We worked as Agile Masters in a life insurance product development team for a major French insurance company
- Supporting the team in adopting Agile methods and optimising their performance;
- Setting up a collaborative working framework and creating a beneficial environment to communication and innovation;
- Backlog management: we helped define and manage the product backlog in collaboration with the Product Owner. We ensured that the user stories were relevant and consistent with the product vision;
- Ceremony facilitation: we led the Agile ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective) to encourage transparency and collaboration within the team;
- Communication and reporting: we ensured fluid and regular communication between the development team, stakeholders and management. We also produced progress and performance reports to enable informed decision-making.
SPA (Single Page Application)
Development industrialisation (Git, Jenkins, CI)
Keys to success
- Agile coaching: we established a culture of agility in the team to encourage innovation, transparency and collaboration. We helped set up Agile working frameworks to promote efficiency and performance;
- Communication and reporting: we ensured smooth and regular communication between stakeholders and the development team to guarantee alignment and customer satisfaction. We also produced regular reports for informed decision-making;
- Technical excellence: we ensured the technical quality of developments by implementing automated tests, a microservices architecture and event-driven patterns. We also contributed to the industrialisation of developments to ensure smooth and efficient execution of the project.