In an increasingly competitive world, companies must redouble their efforts to foster innovation and adapt quickly to market changes. That's why we adapt our work methodologies to your context and challenges for increased Agility and Efficiency.
Discover our Expertise
Using the Agile iterative approach, Alter Solutions’ services meet the deadlines and offer guaranteed quality. This allows us to adapt our work to the project’s different stages of development and the revisions necessary with maximum flexibility and speed of response.
Advantages of Agile services:
- More satisfaction as a result of incremental deliveries;
- Increased motivation and commitment from the project’s teams;
- Saves time and unnecessary resource costs;
- Rapid detection of errors or problems arising during the project;
- Return on investment with early deliveries, which allow you to add value to the features delivered.
Following Agile methodology, our teams apply project management strategies such as Extreme Programming XP, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) in the services developed for our clients.
These multidisciplinary teams are structured to integrate: Agile Master, Project/Product Manager, Scrum Master, Designers, Programmers, Architects and Testers.
Using these methods we are able to assess and respond to various business profiles, from start-ups to companies with a consolidated market position, applying the best combination of specialised resources.
- Audit Report and Assessment of work methods;
- Agile transformation plan and transition management;
- Training and coaching of teams regarding best practices to adopt;
- Proposal for the deployment of Culture and Tools;
- DevOps adapted to the company.
Whether through the use of Sprints, Frames, Pair Programming, TDD (Test Driven Development), MVP (Minimum Value Product) or other Agile frameworks, this methodology facilitates the structuring of priorities and the implementation of changes in a shorter lead time.